Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Starting SSDR?

Dave KD5FX
Dave KD5FX Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
To start up the radio it looks like you first must click on the Smart SDR icon, then the Radio Available icon and then Connect. Any way to do all that with just one click???

Answers

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Called a Command Line Interface Simple Answer: NOT YET
  • Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I doubt it.  SmartSDR is built to accommodate operators who have multiple Flex 6000 radios on their Local Area Network.  In this instance, they have multiple radios on the left hand side of the screen to choose from.  This flexibility adds one more click to select and start the Flex 6000 radio in your shack.

Eat some Wheaties before you go down to your shack.  That should provide your finger enough energy for that extra mouse click.  :-)
  • Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    A friend created a batch file which opens smarsdr and radio, ddutil, wavenode wn1 and my alpha 8410 monitor software. One click on and one click off.
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    A double click on the radio would be best. I hate it when programs make me ckick or move my mouse necessarily, that is why I LOVE 'snap to'.

I keep my energy up by drinking proper British ****. Got a bottle of Theakston's Old Peculier waiting to be quaffed ;-).
  • Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    A friend created a batch file which opens smarsdr and radio, ddutil, wavenode wn1 and my alpha 8410 monitor software. One click on and one click off. Of course you must have radio powered up.
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Oo, that sounds nice. May I have a copy to adapt for my own use if that is not too much of an imposition?
  • Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Give me your email I will send what I have.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Ky6la. At. Ky6la. Dot com
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Thanks for that Dale.

guy attt drteeth dot co dot uk
  • Dale KB5VE
    Dale KB5VE Member ✭✭
    edited September 2014
    I am not where I can get to my computer. Send me a email to dhankins. At. Comcast. Dot. Net I will send the batch file to you. I only have my I pad with me.
  • Bob N7ZO
    Bob N7ZO Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Hi Guy,
    Double-click on the radio works here.  Running SSDR 1.3.0.116.
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Next year ( i spent daily a candle at church) remote access comes and then a Flex 6xxx must !!!! - after remote power up  - run without any PC at remote side.
    For local use it should be normal that i can define a default Flex 6 at first start of SSDR and store this config. Next SSDR should start with a double click on SSDR icon.
    Most of us will have only one Flex 6xxx.
    If in config file stored Flex 6 no found, TRX select windows should open to select a other one.

• DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I'll give that a whirl later. Tnx Bob.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.