Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Started Up into Maestro

I have the Flex 6400M with the latest 3.1.7.138 HW version. Today when I started up the Flex, it booted into Maestro instead of Flex 6400M on the front of the radio., All of my previous settings in the radio appeared to have gone back to default. When Is tarted DAX and CAT software it wouldn't connect to the Flex 6400M, but I had to select Maestro to get it to connect. It now says Maestro on the front of the radio. It all works, but what happened? Can I get it back to show Flex 6400M. It did this overnight and not sure what caused it. Thanks!

Answers

• Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Wow - a good reason to hold off updating until the cause of this is determined. And a good reason to occasionally back up profiles and settings to a PC. I’m still on 2.4.9 until xDax and xCat support for v3 shows up.
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Can’t you just Turn off the Maestro completely by holding the power button down for about 15 seconds or so the Maestro will have a drag down screen to shut it clear down so the radio can’t see the Maestro and then turn the M control panel on the radios on? The frequency changes that I have seen follows the control device Maestro, iPad, iPhone, M control panel etc all have a different frequency when I bring mine up when ran normally. Bret
  • Scott Oakland
    Scott Oakland Member
    edited September 2019
    I tried what you suggested. Now I cannot get a DAX channel open. Argh

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.