Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SSDR V1.3

Bob G   W1GLV
Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
The big question is - will SSDR V1.3 be issued Monday the 18th or later?

Answers

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    My money is on delivery Monday (although today would be awesome). I'm glad they release only when things are ready.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Sounds like someone just can't wait..lol
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I am excited and I have not yet bought my FlexRadio. I want to get my antenna sorted out first and then it is a trip to a retailer so I can get OTA an hour or so after getting back home. Should be 2-4 weeks' time.

I am amazed at the features that keep on getting added to SmartSDR, let alone at how quickly they are being implemented. Thinking about it, they must have designed the radios with these and future features in mind - after all they could not implement features for which there was not any hardware. There must be a list, somewhere, of all the future possible features that could be added; I'd love to see that.

I cannot wait to get my station together.

Cheers

Guy G4DWV/4X1LT
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    you'r correct.
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Guy, you're going to love the Flex radio. Fantastic product.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Guy, as an example. I have a flex 3000 now, have had it for 4 years. I have never tired of it. the receiver is so good it is a charm. I can only imagine what it will be like when I move on to the 6000 radio's. It will be worth the wait I'm sure.
  • Bill-W9OL
    Bill-W9OL Member
    edited October 2016
    I was hoping for today, Friday the 15th.
    As I have the whole weekend to play...
    this weekend
    the Pres wanted me to play golf with him
    I declined
    they wanted me to co-star in an action movie
    I declined
    they wanted me to help the Chicago Quarback at practice Saturday and Sunday
    I REALLY delcined that one.
    Neither Chicago baseball team asked for help, everyone knows they are beyound help....

Oh well...just sit here and stair at the screen. ;-))

• Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    I also had a Flex 3000.  Great box.  Great receiver.  With that said, the receiver on the 6300 is the finest receiver I've ever had the pleasure to operate (I've never operated a 6500/6700).  Its amazing how direct conversion makes a such difference in the low noise floor.  I'm sure I'm hearing stations that would never had appeared on the pan-adapter in PowerSDR.
  • Bill-W9OL
    Bill-W9OL Member
    edited February 2017
    Well the receiver on the 6K is so good....I hear stuff that hasn't been transmitted yet!  :-)))
  • John n0snx
    John n0snx Member
    edited April 2015
    I ditto you comments jay.... I still have my 5000 and its a great radio....BUT... the receiver in the 6300 is so much quieter... I mean even the static crashes are quieter....same noise floor as the 5000 but 6300 is so much better to listen to... simply amazing. FRS is the BEST... even sold my Anan100D
  • Bob N7ZO
    Bob N7ZO Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    John,

Glad to hear you sold your 100D because I was thinking about buying a 200D to compare it with my 6700 (which, so far, is the best radio I have ever owned) and you may save me some money.  :-)

If you have the time, I'd be interested in the highlights of your decision.

• Bob N7ZO
    Bob N7ZO Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I'm trying to think of some Chuck Norris jokes that might apply.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.