Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SSDR V1.2 -- New FlexControl setting allows "slice volume" -- works great with 2 FlexControl knobs.

Options
Al_NN4ZZ
Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
I have 2 FlexControl knobs hooked up and really like the new settings feature that lets me use one to control the Slice Audio volume.  

I find that two adjustments that I make often are tuning and volume.   I like to be able to tune with "click tuning" or the scroll wheel or the FlexControl Knob at different times.  Now I can dedicate one knob to slice tuning and use the other one for a volume control.  (no buttons to push just twirl the knob, very nice)

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ  
al (at) nn4zz (dot) com

Comments

• Stu Phillips - K6TU
    Stu Phillips - K6TU Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    With an iPad and K6TU Control, you would be in hog heaven!

Yes, shameless plug!
    :-)

Stu K6TU
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hmm...I can barely keep up with all of the I/O options already ;-)

- mouse with scroll wheel and buttons click tuning, etc
    - keyboard with 12 programmable function keys
    -  2 FlexControls knobs and 6 buttons (with multiple functions and DDUtil Macros)
    - 3 monitors

I'll need more hands and eyes if I add anything else.....Seriously I may add the iPad at some point. 

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ  
    al (at) nn4zz (dot) com

• Jerry Gardner
    Jerry Gardner Member ✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Is the WoodBoxRadio Tmate 2 going to be fully supported by SmartSDR at some point?
  • Ted_Spiegel_NX6C
    Ted_Spiegel_NX6C Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    The K6TU iPad control allows any slice to be adjusted very easily.  With one touch on the list of slices all of that individual slice's parameters can be adjusted. That means the DSP, mode, filter parameters, mute, volume, agc, everything for that individual slice is available right now!Then, In a fraction of a second, and one finger press later  any other slice can be similarly adjusted.
       If I've got three or more slices active I need the accessibility to any one of them quickly.  Stu's app provides that for me.

Love it!  It's all of the radios hidden menus brought to life right in my operating area. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.