Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SSDR 1.0 bad install

Andrew VK5CV
Andrew VK5CV Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
One little hickup, Just downloaded 1.0 and updated the 6500. Suddenly a loud scream in speakers with feed back from mic when connected. A loud hiss even with SSDR closed. Cycled power without success. Down graded to 16 with success then re down loaded 1.0 installer and tried again. Updated and all is well now. Andrew

Comments

• Dave - WB5NHL
    Dave - WB5NHL Member ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    I had the same loud scream. Power cycling including removing 12v solved problem for me.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Since the issue has been resolved, I am closing this problem report.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.