Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SSDR v1.4.16 - Export does *NOT* save memory settings

WA6FXT Mike
WA6FXT Mike Member ✭✭
edited June 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows

My Flex6700 running SSDR 1.4.16 does not save new memory settings until after I have exited and restarted SSDR.

Is this normal? It seems wrong, to me.

Mike

Comments

• DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Tried it, it saves memories here. No change.
    Alex
  • WA6FXT Mike
    WA6FXT Mike Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017

Yikes! Sorry, I forgot to mention that it is the EXPORT that isn't working.

Mike

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    No problems doing an export of profiles and memories, doing a factory reset and then doing an import.
  • WA6FXT Mike
    WA6FXT Mike Member ✭✭
    edited September 2016

Tim,

The problem is that if I add memory settings (Add 14.270, SSB, etc) and then export the settings (Including memory), it will not export the latest memory settings. I have to close SSDR, re-open SSDR and then export them, for it to work.

Mike

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.