Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SSDR Stops Running

RoyS
RoyS Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Yesterday, the 16th, after running for about 7 hours, SSDR froze and then closed. This has happened several times before but this time I opened the Administrative Report and took snapshots of the Alert and Errors. Perhaps this will help in finding a solution to the problem. I'm using Flex 6300, Win 7 Home Premium, SSDR 1.3.8

imageimageimageimageimage  

Comments

• Kirk
    Kirk Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Roy,

Certainly a guess on my part but the first thing I'd do is reload Framework64.  Looks like a NET.dll file failed. 

Kirk, K6KAR
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    You cannot reload .NET to fix it.  Microsoft integrated it into the operating system.  Fixing a .NET installation is possible, but not for the faint of heart.
  • Kirk
    Kirk Member ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Well then, maybe reloading the operating system is the answer IF the problem is within the OS
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Running SFC /scannow will check for corrupted files and replace any that are found, including .Net files. It's easy to do, no need for brown trousers either.
  • Larry Benoit
    Larry Benoit Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    While I doubt that .NET is the cause of the the SSDR crash, Microsoft provides a tool to fix common problems with .NET installations:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30135

Good luck and 73,

Larry KB1VFU

• RoyS
    RoyS Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Thanks everyone for your comments. I'll investigate the problem further and see if I can find a solution. I'll leave a comment should I find one. 
  • RoyS
    RoyS Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I believe I may have found a solution to not only my SSDR Stops Running but to Cat and Dax dropouts as well -- Please see "BSoD Caused by Microsoft Update".  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.