Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SSDR 2.0 and Mac

George KF2T
George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in Third-Party Software
Got home this evening and installed SSDR 2.0 without incident. Changed port forwarding on my Apple router, and SmartLink runs great at home or away on my iPad or iPhone. No observed problems with my Mac and DogParkSDR. xDAX for MacOS is broken under 2.0, but xCAT is just fine. So far, so good. The hardest part was breaking out the Windows laptop to do the update. The longest part was reading the directions. Thanks to the Flex team and alpha testers!

Comments

• Burch - K4QXX
    Burch - K4QXX Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    George

You had written some instructions for getting sound siphon working on a Mac some time back.  I found the post but the document is no longer there.  Since xDAX is broken, I need to setup my Sound Siphon again and I am having issues.  Could you post that link again?

Burch
  • Burch - K4QXX
    Burch - K4QXX Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I also noticed that with xCAT the voltage indicator is incorrect.  Mine only shows 3.x volts.  My DDUTIL also showed 3.x volts until I upgraded to the newest version of DDUTIL so something must have changed in SSDR 2.0 for this indicator. 
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Upgrade DDUtil. I wrote a post the other day mentioning Users will need to upgrade it. Changes to the API cause older versions of DDUtil and also the xCat to read incorrect voltage. xCat will need to be updated to work with the API change. Dave wo2x
  • Burch - K4QXX
    Burch - K4QXX Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I did upgrade DDUtil as I mentioned in the above post.  It fixed the issue.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.