Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Spots on the panafall show up multiple times if the call has been spotted by multiple RBN nodes.

Options
Matt NQ6N
Matt NQ6N Member ✭✭
edited July 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
I am loving the new spots integration on the panafall.  I noticed the other day while operating in the CWT that the same call was stacking up on the panafall at the same x coordinate, once for each of the skimmer nodes that spotted the station. 

Is there a position on the "Levels" slider that will remove "duplicate" spots while not compressing any of the other spots?  I'd like to see each call found on the frequency once, not a stack of 12 of the same call. 

Matt NQ6N

Answers

• Bob K8RC
    Bob K8RC Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Options
    That's asking your radio to do the work of duping that your spot aggregator should be doing.

I use DXLab Suite's "machinery" to do duping and filtering before the info goes to the display.

• K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Matt,

How are you getting spots into the radio?  

--Don

• Dave AA6YQ
    Dave AA6YQ Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Options
    The current version of DXLab Commander can display callsigns on SmartSDR 2.3.7:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/FlexSignatureDisplayCallsigns

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.