Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SPOT and RADIOGES

EA4AYW
EA4AYW Member
Good morning to everybody.

Comment that at my request, Antonio, the creator of RADIOGES, has connected the program's cluster with the flex.

in such a way that now all the spots that the RADIOGES receives, through the rgdxnet, these are shown in the flex screen, as long as the UDP port is enabled. (12061) and allowed in the flex the reception of the spot.

A great step for technology, a great advance for humanity.

Comments

• DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Seems to be a nice program for the Spanish community. I have no problem with it, as I am fluent in Spanish, but the program creator should try to translate everything into English to get more hams to appreciate the program :-)
  • EA4AYW
    EA4AYW Member
    edited May 2020
    Hello again.
    if it is a very good program and very complete, but the one that the author translates the program into English, or the manual, I think it will be complicated, since he is an older man and if he has not done it, I do not think he will.
    but I encourage you to try it, it is very intuitive and works very well.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.