Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SPE 1.3kw Cables for 6k series forsale and Radio Sport Headset cables XLR

kk4x
kk4x Member
Is any one in need of have 2 sets of SPE 1.3kw Cables for 6k series forsale and Radio Sport Headset cables XLR the SPE cables made by DAN of SPE, each one is over 10 feet long. Cant remember exact legnth but there over 10 feet  each and also 2 XLR Radio Sport Head set cables for the FLEX 6 K Series. if interested e mail me direct , reasonable prices for quick sale.
thanks ED KK4x
kk4x@tampabay.rr.com

Answers

• Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Do you have one of the radiosport cables for maestro?
  • N3NER
    N3NER Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I have a SPE interface cable for sale brand new, never used.  $70 shipped.
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Ria, I have the rs60CF headset and cable for Maestro. You are welcome to borrow the cable on extended loan if you want to try it before buying. I use the RadioSport traveller headset whenever I am using a headset. I can have my wife get the cable from my shack as I won't be home fot aboutanother week. Dave wo2x
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Also to use the Traveller headset with Maestro I use this cable https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0058DOWH6/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Works great but you need to use external PTT or MOX button. This would also workwith earbuds for cell phones (TRRS connector) Dave wo2x

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.