Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Some real nice shacks Guys, Here's My all Flex Station

Bill-W9OL
Bill-W9OL Member
edited December 2019 in New Ideas
Converted Basement Closet
I can't get far enough back to get it all. But you can see most. WrapAround desk and Upper shelf made from stock Home Depot counter tops.
Right next to the home heating-air conditioning unit ...so always 65F.

Comments

• YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    just one word: WOW!!
  • W3DCB
    W3DCB Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    http://www.w3dcb.com/
    Very nice station.  My station can be viewed at my web-site.  My entire station is recently been rack mounted...de W3DCB  Daniel
    imageimage

• Takeshi Yamada
    Takeshi Yamada Member ✭✭
    edited June 2015
    This is my "Buy American" shack.. Flex6500 is in side desk rack.

de JI1BNU

• DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I am mostly working QRP, my shack is therefore quite small.
    TRX are Flex-6500, TS-2000X, IC-756PRO, ID-5100 and TM-D710.
    Antennas are an ECO frame and a longwire on balcony for HF and
    a X-5000 for VHF/UHF/SHF. With no more than 10 watts output
    power I worked my digital DXCC from here.
    My workbench is bigger than my shack and I can repair and test my
    (and other's) equipment there.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.