Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Software settings for MS-DMT MARS software with FLex 6500?

N1UW
N1UW Member
edited November 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
I use my 6500 for MARS operation.  I have it running happily with HRD/DM780 but cannot find the settings in the MS-DMT setup to make it key the 6500.

Answers

• K6OZY
    K6OZY Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    I use DAX 2 for my MARS MS-DMT and then setup Virtual Serial Port for an interconnect between MS-DMT and MsgTerm using COM 1 / 99 pairs.

Pictures say a thousand words, so here's a snapshot of the config pages for my working setup.  You must use a PTT Port to trigger.

• Andrew O'Brien
    Andrew O'Brien Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    I do the same with Flex 3000 and PowerSDR.  DDutil is involved too. 
    Andy AAR2BY
  • N1UW
    N1UW Member
    edited December 2016

This did the trick!  My settings are only slightly different in terms of the actual com port used but the general principle is right on. Consider the question answered.  Thank-you.

73 Frank N1UW

• Andrew O'Brien
    Andrew O'Brien Member ✭✭✭

I have not used MS-DMT these days

Andy K3UK

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.