Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SO2R & N1MM+ ?

W2ECK
W2ECK Member ✭✭

SO2R & N1MM+ ?

-I have N1MM all setup to run SO2R with a Slice A & B open on different freqs on my Flex 6600. But when I start up N1MM, its Entry window 2 (Slice B) is on the same freq as window #1 and Slice A. I do have two different CAT ports set up and assigned in N1MM’s Configuration. So N1MM Entry window 2 is not following the 6600 Slice B freq.

- Anyone have any tips on where to look to solve this problem?

73 Paul w2eck

Answers

• W2ECK
    W2ECK Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Figured this one out by digging thru the archives one more time. Found a 2 year old posting from 8P9EH with a picture that showed me right away my error.  In the SmartSDR CAT settings for the 2nd radio I had not selected Slice B. So changed that and now each Entry window in N1MM+ is showing the correct (different freqs). Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but hope this helps.

73 Paul w2eck
  • Jeff Woods
    Jeff Woods Member
    edited May 2020
    Any idea how to get the rig to NOT mute a slice when you toggle to TX on the other?

--Jeff, W0ODS
    (struggling Noob)

• Boyan LZ2BE
    Boyan LZ2BE Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020

Jeff,
    push ~ button. It is on the left from "1" and below ESC button.

73! Boyan
  • Jeff Woods
    Jeff Woods Member
    edited May 2020
    Thank you!  Much appreciated.

In the interest of becoming less helpless - Was that answer found in the N1MM or the SSDR documentation?  

--Jeff

• LZ2BE
    LZ2BE Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Hi Jeff,

it is N1MM key toggling Stereo/Mono
    https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/setup/keyboard-shortcuts/

73! Boyan LZ2BE

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.