Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SO2R AUDIO SETUP

W5AP
W5AP Member
edited April 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I AM TRYING TO SET UP PROFILES WITH MY 6600M FOR SO2R. THEN I SAVE THE GLOBAL (AFTER SETTING UP THE MIC AND XMIT) TO A PROFILE THAT REFLECTS THE TWO BANDS OF INTEREST IE: 80-40, 40-20, 20-15 NAMED 20-15 SO2R RTTY FOR EXAMPLE. ALL WORKS WELL IN N1MM+ SWITCHING BANDS AND TRANSMITTING ALTERNATELY WITH DUALING CQ'S. HOWEVER AFTER THE INITIAL TRANSMISSION, THE MONITOR IS MUTED (EITHER SPEAKER OR HEAD PHONES) THE RIG KEEPS TRANSMITTING ON EACH BAND BUT I CAN'T LISTEN. ANY IDEAS?

Answers

• Matt NQ6N
    Matt NQ6N Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    You might try pressing the ~ key to un-mute the un-focused radio. 

Also, depending on what SO2R mode you are in with N1MM, it might be muting the TX focused radio intentionally.  I think "focus other radio" mode will put RX focus on the non-TX radio during TX and should unmute it. But you might have to hit the ~ key to toggle the RX back on. 

Matt NQ6N
  • W5AP
    W5AP Member
    edited April 2018
    TNX MATT,  I'LL GIVE IT A TRY

• W5AP
    W5AP Member
    edited April 2018
    Matt, the problem with "focus other radio" is that you can't turn it on then do "dueling cq"
    I thought there might be some timing issues in N1MM+ because when I just hit transmit button on either the left or right radio, sometimes i hear a sidetone or in my case rtty tones in the monitor and some times I have to hit the ~ key to get the monitor on. By pushing the A or B tune knob (menu) I noticed that some times the L-R slider was either full left or right. I'll keep playing around....tnx, Jim - W5AP
  • N4VGE
    N4VGE Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    My suggestion is that you do not use all caps when writing.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.