Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SO2R audio muted when Dual CQ N1MM or DX Log on 6700

Options
Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP Member ✭✭
edited January 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I just got DXlog working in SO2R mode but as I use mode where I can TX on slice A and listen on slice B (on another band) the slice B gets muted more or less. Same happens with N1mm in Dual CQ mode. This is problematic as you wan to do S&P on slice B while sending on slice A. The same happen when changing TX to slice B and listening on slice A. 
I use Maestro and I cannot see if I can alter this anyway...? I listen on audio output (front) of 6700 as I use an external Winkeyer WKUSB for CW generation.

Answers

• ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Options
    This is traditionally controlled from the logger in SO2R mode.

according to the documentation online for this program.. 
    AltGr-S, Ctrl-Alt-S: Listen to both radios in stereo (toggle)

here is the entire command set online including SO2R
    http://dxlog.net/docs/index.php/Commands

• ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    heres more specifics
     AltGr-A, Ctrl-Alt-A: Listen to the primary radio with both ears   AltGr-T, Ctrl-Alt-T: Listen to the secondary radio with both ears   AltGr-S, Ctrl-Alt-S: Listen to both radios in stereo (toggle)   AltGr-L, Ctrl-Alt-L: Listen to the "other" radio with both ears during transmit (headphone "latch")   AltGr-R, Ctrl-Alt-R: Restore automatic control (advanced scenarios will control headphones, like $RESET)   AltGr-1...AltGr-8, Ctrl-Alt-1...Ctrl-Alt-8: Select one of the eight SO2R scenarios
  • Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
    Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I do not think this alters it. Same strange behavior in N1MM and as far as I know no means here to influence audio in one ear or both... In Morserunner mode of SO2R and DxLog it works as you expect. (I will send you screenshots of my set up tomorrow)
  • ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    In N1MM on a US keyboard the ~ key unmutes both slices in SO2R mode.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.