Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

So happy that V1.4 is out....

Raf
Raf Member
edited January 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Not just for the eager and excited HAMs but also for the non believers and bashers :o) I have just finished building my new ham shack. My 6500 is sitting on my 13 foot hard wood desk giving me dirty looks...somehow that sounds so wrong, anyway I am excited to get her fired up sometime soon....God **** I did it again! Hats off to FRS for enduring engineering, software and customer pressure while working diligently and without breaking to release V1.4 Congrats guys on the release of V1.4.....as the old saying goes, "Better late than never." Can't wait to be on the air with the 6500, you have my support. Thanks Sal for the good news. 73's

Comments

• EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I haven't posted anything yet. I have been busy with the radio. 3 new entities last night. Can't wait until next week so I can dedicate some time to test everything, busy with work! The main thing is how smooth operation is... Much better. Congrats FRS on making the 6000s even better radios.
  • Raf
    Raf Member
    edited October 2016
    Good news you shared by emailing me about the release of V1.4 Sal. I have designed and drawn up the tilt over mast which I intend to cut and weld this weekend. I have to look at the dimentions needed for the hex beam so will build the mast with an adaptor for the vertical in the interim. I could use one of the PCs here until the other one comes in. We need to go to Pro Com for speakers, should hook up this weekend if possible. FRS stood by their word and from what I am reading, there is more success and contentment than anything adverse. Looks like V1.4 was definitely worth the wait. TTYL 73.
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Can't wait to get your station up and running!!
  • IW7DMH, Enzo
    IW7DMH, Enzo Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Happy for having read Steve's words about refining Agile development process. (in The Flex Insider).
    This is the key, thank a lot and good look!

73' iw7dmh

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.