SmartSDR Locks Up

  • 2
  • Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged
If I open two slice receivers on a single slice with one (B) at 7.020mhz and the other (A) at 7.170 mhz and set the first to cw and the second to lsb then go in and adjust the AGC-T and set (B) active and enable TX and then return to (A) none of the options work on the (A) receiver other than making it the active receiver. I have reproduced this each time I try it. If I kill the (A) slice receiver I lose both receivers. I am able to reactivate the slice rx most of the time otherwise I have to power down SmartSDR and do the same with the 6700. I am using 16.4 running on an iMAC with Parallels using Win 7 Pro.
Photo of Don - kx9q

Don - kx9q

  • 420 Posts
  • 18 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

  • 2
Photo of Tim - W4TME

Tim - W4TME, Customer Experience Manager

  • 9152 Posts
  • 3471 Reply Likes
Official Response
Don,

I have added this to the developer's bug tracker for further investigation.
Photo of Tim - W4TME

Tim - W4TME, Customer Experience Manager

  • 9152 Posts
  • 3471 Reply Likes
Official Response
Don,

I have confirmed this a a software defect and have entered it into our bug tracker for resolution. This was a good catch! Thanks for the feedback.