Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR Icon availability

Ernest - W4EG
Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Is there a SmartSDR icon available? Or other icons for FRS? I like to label my desktop folders with the Windows and CAT icons.

Answers

• Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    There HAS to be one somewhere in the windows setup, because it uses the icon for the SmartSDR program. SmartSDR CAT has its own Icon also. But my windows skills are rusty enough that I can't remember where they are stored in Win 7/8.
  • Ernest
    Ernest Member ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Thanks Ken, I found the CAT icon but there is no SmartSDR. The CAT icon is in under: Program Files-FlexRadio Systems-SmartSDR CAT-CAT I'll keep on looking for the other one; unless you or anyone else knows.
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    The SmartSDR icon is embedded in the SmartSDR app. C:Program FilesFlexRadio SystemsSmartSDR v1.0.0SmartSDR.exe
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    My SmartSDR version 1.0.0 "Property" does not have a "shortcut" to "Customize" and "Change Icon" listed. However, I keep a version on a USB device. I found it there. I was skeptical when I found the CAT but not SmartSDR. The only difference between the two is the date downloaded. Issue SOLVED
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    The EXECUTABLE wont have a a Customize or Change Icon property in the properties as it is assigned the icon when built. Those selections are only available to a ShortCut or a Folder. The following steps are from Windows 8.1 but the steps are the same on all windows versions. Create a folder... Bring up the properties Select Customizes and Select Change Icon - then look for icons in the SmartSDR executable. Click OK and then Click Apply and voila..

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.