Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR&Flexcontrol knob

Slawomir
Slawomir Member ✭✭
edited April 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Is it possible to retune frequencies in the Flex 6700 Flex control knob with DDUTIL? I failed to realize. Slawomir

Answers

• Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Sure: 1. Start SSDR 2. Disable FlexControl in SSDR 3. Start DDutil 4. Programming DDUtil v3 with port allocated with FlexControl (see you Device Manager in Win) 5. Activate check box FlexControl in DDUtil -> completed at next start you skip 2&4&5
  • Slawomir
    Slawomir Member ✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Sergey, how do I disable the Flex control in the SSDR if I do not have control Flex? Maybe you have a different version of the software? Slawomir
  • Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    There is a settings menu in the top left corner, then choose Radio setup and then the General tab. Settings > Radio Setup > General
  • Slawomir
    Slawomir Member ✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Hi Robert, Thanks to your help. Tunable FVO is already running. Did it work when you configure the AUX function? Slawomir
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Slawomir, i am not sure, but what does it mean AUX function in you case ?
  • Michael - N5TGL
    Michael - N5TGL Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I can get DDUTIL running fine with the radio, the problem I have is that when the slice receiver reaches the edge of the panadapter, the panadapter doesn't scroll, the slice receiver just disappears right off the screen.
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Hi Michael, i will check it today later on, not sure but or in direct Flexcontrol connenction to the SSDR or with tuning with mouse weel, Panadapter scrolling. Unfortunately this is not working with CAT commands (ex. with DX cluster)
  • Michael - N5TGL
    Michael - N5TGL Member ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Agreed, I have the same problem with changing frequency via CAT.
  • Slawomir
    Slawomir Member ✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Hi Sergey, I think the other functions assigned to AUX1, AUX2 and AUX3.
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Clear Slawomir, this buttons not yet fully supported in DDUtil but partly, pls read completely page http://k5fr.com/DDUtilV3wiki/index.php?title=TKnob Michael, with mouse wheel tuning Panadapter scrolling follow with slice RX, but not with F.C. and CAT commands
  • Slawomir
    Slawomir Member ✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Sergey Thank you for your help. Slowly recognize opportunities DDutil + Flexcontrol. 73's

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.