Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

smartSDR finds the radio but fails to turn the radio on.

Keith Pawley
Keith Pawley Member ✭✭
edited March 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
Hello all I have come into the flex game very late and had my 6500 for a couple of weeks so I apologise if this topic has to been referred to before, I have took a look at all relevant posts but can't see my problem listed anywhere. My flex has been great apart from a few small issues listed in the forums about driving the Mic and levels ect but yesterday I fired up the smartSDR software up on my pc and as usual my flex was available in the list I clicked connect but the radio didn't connect right away it took about twenty seconds then the 6500 connected but with no signals on the pan adapter also the FPS was set at 1 the TX and RX EQ was set back to flat the radio would do nothing I think the RX at the top left was greyed out so I did a factory reset and it was fine. Today it happened again the same fault only a factory reset did not work I turned off the radio and power supply and left if for five minutes and tried again still no joy in the end I deleted smartSDR from the pc turned it off then reinstalled smartSDR and the radio has been okay again I had the problem with v1.0.5 also any help would be greatly appreciated. kind regards Keith M0PAW

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.