Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR 1.0.5

Gary Robertson - KY5R
Gary Robertson - KY5R Member ✭✭
edited February 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Just installed a new graphics card in computer. Everything seems to be working OK but I cannnot run SmartSDR 1.0.5. SmartCAT finds the radio OK, but I get the following error when I try to run SmartSDR: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BEX Application Name: SmartSDR.exe Application Version: 1.0.5.7 Application Timestamp: 52741ba2 Fault Module Name: StackHash_0a9e Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000 Exception Offset: 00000000 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Data: 00000008 OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: 0a9e Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789 Additional Information 3: 0a9e Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789 Any help would be appreciated. Gary Robertson grobertson3@austin.rr.com

Comments

• Dudley-WA5QPZ
    Dudley-WA5QPZ Inactive Employee
    edited March 2018
    Gary, What is the new graphics card and the engine (NVidia, AMD) have you check with the vendor for an updated driver? The one in the box, may not be current. You may need to update your Win7 and/or computer BIAS to be able to handle the new video card.. My first thoughts.
  • Gary Robertson - KY5R
    edited February 2020
    Card is an XFX Radeon HD 6450 2 Gig AMD based card. It was installed with the most current driver off of the AMD website. It is running my dual computer screens just fine and all programs seem to open OK with the exception of SKYPE and SmartSDR 1.0.5. SmartCAT finds the radio as it should but SmartSDR fails to open. Tried rebooting the radio and re-installing SmartSDR 1.0.5 but get same results. Hope this helps.
  • Gary Robertson - KY5R
    edited February 2020
    Reloaded display driver. Problem resolved. Thanks for help.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.