Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR 0.13.10 Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Richard G7EIX
Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Less than 10 mins after the announcement and we are up and running! A good weekend ahead. Thank you!

Comments

• Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Already I am noticing a great difference (improvement) in the audio quality and CPU utilization.
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Looking good - very smooth upgrade. Uninstalled both Smart SDR and CAT, and rebooted before loading the new version. Took less than 15 minutes. New version using +/- 20% CPU, and around 63 MB RAM. CW performance is excellent - much smoother at QRQ (now I can't blame the rig for my fist!). No audio pops or dropped dits noticed. I see in the release notes talk of band limits - are they displayed at this point, or just internal blocks? Loved the display feature on PSDR. THANKS FLEX! Looking forward to the next step.
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Just as a benchmark of our QA process. This two week software iteration ended and left engineering on August 5th. I got to test it last weekend. Enjoy!
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Band limits are internal blocks and not yet displayed.
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Lucky you - the wife had me cutting the grass and trimming the trees! :-) Its looking very good so far - and the garden looks tidy too.
  • Terry Fox
    Terry Fox Member
    edited August 2013
    I also did the install this afternoon. Everything went VERY smoothly! Congrats to Flex for making this so easy. The audio sounds better to me as well. Terry, WB4JFI
  • W8SJV
    W8SJV Member
    edited May 2014
    The upgrade was fast and smooth. But, WOW the new audio chain really sounds good. What a difference! Thanks for the hard work! John - W8SJV
  • KM4CJ
    KM4CJ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Thank you! Easy update, great audio improvement! Keep up the due diligence! See you at Huntsville Hamfest Steve - KM4CJ
  • James Kennedy-WU5E
    James Kennedy-WU5E Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Very easy upgrade.
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Just uprgade to the latest - perfect sound. Thank You Flex, Go ahead!
  • W5XZ - dan
    W5XZ - dan Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    nearly effortless update. great work, guys.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.