Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR Ver 2.5.1 DIVersify fails to center audio left and right when switched off

ai6re
ai6re Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
After using DIV (diversity mode) in SmartSDR Ver 2.5.1 the audio stays shifted to the Left in Slice A and to the Right in slice D when DIV is switched off. You must manually move the audio balance back to the center after using DIV.

Comments

• FISHULA X
    FISHULA X Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
     Where is this option DIV located on Smart SDR 2.51????? I have not seen this option?
  • ai6re
    ai6re Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    It is on the bottom of the Slice Audio dropdown 

• ai6re
    ai6re Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Here is a picture of DIV when turned on. Ant 1 is a SteppIR and ant 2 is R9 Vertical.

• FISHULA X
    FISHULA X Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Wow, I don't have that option available  No DIV. Can anyone tell me why?
     I am using a Flex 6300 with the 2.51 update. Please any info on this is appreciated.
     Please See Photo attached 
  • James Del Principe
    James Del Principe Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    The 6300 and 6500 do not have diversity reception as they only have one SCU - signal capture unit.  You must have a 6700 to perform diversity reception.
  • Cal  N3CAL
    Cal N3CAL Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    The 6600 will do diversity also.  I've noticed your issue with earlier version 2.4.9 as well. 
  • James Del Principe
    James Del Principe Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Good point, Cal. I am not familiar with the 6400 or the 6600. Thanks for your input.   Jim

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.