Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR v2.3.7 Now Available, Thanks Flex

Robert Lonn
Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
edited October 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Like getting a New Radio!!

Comments

• Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Thanks Tim and Flex for the update and fixing a few of my issues!!! I like New Features as it is like getting a new radio!!! One of the reasons I chose Flex a few months back was exactly what is happening with Flex continued support and upgrades!!!! An exciting day before the 4th of July holiday week coming up, lots of time to call CQ CQ!!!

Robert WA6PHN
  • Bill W2PKY
    Bill W2PKY Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Smooooooth Install; No Issues here!

• John - AI4FR
    John - AI4FR Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Easy install, so far so good. Thanks Flex!!
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    v2.3..7
    This was the fastest and easier update that I can remember.
    That's including the Maestro too!
    Simple, download, installed and running on both F-6700 and Maestro.
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I kinda love my free, downloadable, New Radio, and will likely like the next one even more.
    Thanks Flexradio image

#FlexRadio IRC chat

73, Jay - NO5J

• James Whiteway
    edited June 2018
    Nice features if you need them. Not all of us do. I'll be tickled to get a properly working ANF. Maybe someday.
  • Roger_W6VZV
    Roger_W6VZV Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    2.3.7 loaded easily and perfectly on my 6400M!  Great job Flex!  Thanks for the new radio, LOL.
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Yeah my Flex just gets better and better. It's easy to do an upgrade after you've done a couple of them and it's always fun to use the helpful new features.
  • Thomas NE7X
    Thomas NE7X Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Nice extra whistle-n-bells in the release, however I was hoping for an AUTO  (TNF) TRACKING NOTCH fix, or the option to select an analog style virtual S-meter.

Also on random power ups I'm still seeing the "This Radio Is In Use" error message, and need to reboot to resolve it.
  • N7DK Dave
    N7DK Dave Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Will all my saved Flex6400 configurations still work after the upgrade? I'd hate to have to re-build them(!).

73, Dave, N7DK
  • Roger_W6VZV
    Roger_W6VZV Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    All of mine work perfectly, so hope yours do too.
    de Roger W6VZV
  • Lucas - W6AER
    Lucas - W6AER Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Update went without a problem, thank you flex for a great job on this update. I agree, it is like getting a new radio! Love all the new features!
  • Bill Roberts
    Bill Roberts Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Yes, let me add my positive vote.  My installation including lashups to HRD and Wood Box S-Meter went very smoothly.  Thanks, Flex team!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.