Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR v2.1.33 and aFlex 6400 on its way

Rick l
Rick l Member ✭✭
edited April 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series

I had 6300 running on v2.1.30 along with DAX and CAT although I did not use any third party software Aps.  I sold the 6300 and now waiting for the 6400 to arrive. Should I uninstall all the SmartSDRv2.2.30 and start fresh or update after I connect the 6400? 

Thank you for help.   Rick

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited April 2018
    Yes, unload all SmartSDR software version, but do not uninstall the DAX drivers.  Reboot the PC and install 2.1.33.  You can do this before the radio arrives.

All of the v2 releases up to 2.1.32 do not work with SmartLink due to a change in the account authentication protocol.  This is why you should upgrade to 2.1.33

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.