What I previously reported as a loss of TX audio appears to be a loss of TX output regardless of mode.
Spent a little time in the Oklahoma QSO Party this afternoon. I let the radio sit idle for a few minutes & when I tried to transmit on CW, there was no power output. It took a reset to factory defaults to get it back. I have also noticed that if I let the radio sit idle for a while in SSB, also there will be no output until I do a reset to factory defaults.
I normally leave the radio powered on 24/7. Every time I try to check into the morning traffic net after the radio has been sitting all night, I have to do a reset to factory defaults to have transmit audio.
Yesterday (Saturday) I experienced the radio intermittently freezing up. All would be well for 1-3 minutes followed by the radio freezing for 5-10 seconds. It would recover and then repeat after another couple of minutes. I reverted to v1.3.8 & then re-installed v1.4.0. The intermittent freeze-ups have not come back, but I still have the intermittent loss of output.
It looks like I will have to revert to v1.3.8 before I try to run the Indiana Trafficc Net on Tuesday morning.
73, Ray, K9DUR