Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR iOS problems

Sergey KN7K
Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
Installed latest Smart SDR update and now iPAD or iPhone cannot operate anymore. No problem with Maestro or desktop SSDR.

I am not sure how to describe the problem with iOS, but will try:
1. When start smart sdr on iPAD, it starts wit bandwith from 0 to 14mhz on the screen. I clcik "BW" and change it to 100kHz
2. Audio (Speaker icon is OFF) - I turn it ON and can hear band noise
3. Change Band to 80m - "Bands" -> "80"
4, Screen show me again BW from 0 to 14Mhz and slice located exactly at 14mHz
5. Click "Bands"->160m, Speaker is OFF again
6. Change Band to 80m - "Bands" -> "80"
7. Screen show me again BW from 0 to 14Mhz and there is no active slice.
8. Created slice A, all BW again 0-14mhz
Going circles with no solution.

In short it is completely broken both on iphone and iPad.
How can I revert to a previous version?
Thanks
Sergey, KN7K

Comments

• VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Sergey, my iPad and iPhone are working fine.

Has your iPad and iPhone installed the latest SMARTSDR for iOS update? I suggest to contact Marcus. His contact details are on the app setup page. Marcus is very responsive.

Good luck

Winston
  • Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Thank you Winston,
    I will contact Marcus since it seems like issue with my setup.
    Sergey, KN7K

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.