Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

smartsdr ios microphone difficulty

2»

Answers

• Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    What is your processor setting and PROC meter reading? Are you getting full power output or close?

Have you powered your rig down and back up recently?
    I have had a rare couple of times that I needed to do a power cycle to sort things out, especially after changing back and forth between clients rapidly, or experiencing a network dropout at the wrong time. Btw: the Mon function is not implemented yet, as far as I know. Nor is XVTR selection, DEXP, or FDX.
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    What I get for not reading the manual. Wasn't intuitive that PTT in the upper bar isn't actually PTT with the actual PTT being a toggled by what first impression was just an indicator. Laughing at myself on this, but perhaps it could be a bit clearer that the "real PTT" is toggled to show/not-show by the PTT that is on the gray bar? Of course I could read the manual or watch a video, but I wanted to see if I could muddle through unaided. 73 Steve K9ZW
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    FWIW.. none of the iOS products should require u to RTFM.
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Steve, I was confounded by that the first time I began testing it a few months ago, until I noticed the PTT button toggling on and off as I pressed the PTT on the menu bar! It was one of those "Oh, Duh!" Experiences. Ha ha.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.