Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR for iOS v1.2 crashing

Mario_DL3LSM
Mario_DL3LSM Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Hi there,

I've updated to the latest version of SmartSDR for iOS some days ago. Every time after the discovery of the radio when the panafall is coming up the app just disappears without any message.. The previous version was running ok.. 

Flex-6300, iPad Air 2, SmartSDR 1.10.16 on the radio

I did not try the previous version of the iOS app with the new SmartSDR release so I can't say if the update to SmartSDR 1.10.16 or the update to SSDR iOS 1.2 is responsible for the problem..

Thanks and 73
Mario, DL3LSM

Comments

• Mario_DL3LSM
    Mario_DL3LSM Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I forgot: iOS 10.2.1
  • ThisUserDoesNotExist
    ThisUserDoesNotExist Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Hi Mario,

can you please try to delete the App from your device and Re-Install from the App Store please.

Thank you,

vy 73,
    Marcus, DL8MRE
  • Mario_DL3LSM
    Mario_DL3LSM Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Hi Marcus,

I deleted and re-installed the App.. It worked until I changed band (from the left menu).. Then it disappeared again and now it's the same as before - it disappears right after the panafal comes up..

Thanks and 73
    Mario, DL3LSM

• Mario_DL3LSM
    Mario_DL3LSM Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    After some minutes on the phone (thanks Marcus, great support) we decided to do a reset of the Flex-6300 (pressing and holding the power button). This solved the problem..

Thanks and 73
    Mario, DL3LSM

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.