FlexRadio Systems announces the release of SmartSDR for iOS v1.0.2 is now available for download or update from the Apple App Store. This release contains various defect corrections and a few new features.
- Indication that the app is in Remote Control mode when another GUI client is connected (Maestro, SmartSDR for Windows, etc..)
- Ability to clear DX Cluster list and all displayed spots
- New option: Small tuning wheel
- New option: Display a small slice flag
- New option: PTT push once mode (toggle button) and slightly larger PTT button for easier TX control
- CTCSS parameters can now be set for FM modes and stored as memories
- Scan/Discovery and Fixed IP mode of connecting to a radio has been completely refactored and now works properly
- It is possible to enter multiple fixed IP addresses of radios for multi-radio networks.
- Fixed 30 dB Preamp setting defect for FLEX-6700
- CWSkimmer is now working properly with the DX Cluster applet
- Mic Level Meter mow working properly in receive mode
- Fixed an issue where NB could not be switched on and off
- TX antenna switching now works properly
There are no replies.