Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR for iOS and PowerGenius XL buggy

Matt (K0KB)
Matt (K0KB) Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for iOS
The operate (OPR) button is flaky at best in SSDR for iOS. It is often solid blue like the amp is in operate but the amp is actually in standby. Tapping the OPR button doesn’t change the amp status or the button color. Sometimes this is accompanied by the power meter showing its outputting 2kw when in fact it isn’t transmitting at all. Other times it functions fine. 6600/pgxl. 2.4.9 and latest pgxl firmware. Latest ssdr for ios. Iphone x and latest ipad pro 12.9

Comments

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I have also noticed it acting the same way on my IOS Devices. 
    I haven't tried it on the latest IOS update but I hoped it got fixed in the update but I guess not.

73's
    Bret
    WX7Y

• mikeatthebeach .
    mikeatthebeach . Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Hope it get fixed also Use SmartSDR for iOS all the time 73 Mike

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.