Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR FlexLib Documentation has gone bye bye ...

Gary L. Robinson
Gary L. Robinson Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Ever since the NEW Flex website design was introduced the SmartSDR FlexLib .NET API documentation link on the SmartSDR Wiki does not work.  All I get is an "Oops, This Page Could Not Be Found!  404"  error.  I know I can wade through the FlexLib source files but it was easier for many things to just look through all the class structures in the documentation that used to be available. 

Is it gone for good or is it hidden somewhere in the new web page design?

---Gary WB8ROL

Answers

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    did you use search function? i think not ! Do it and use the magic word LIB

https://www.flexradio.com/?s=lib

• K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Chris -- The search function only takes you to where you can download the API source files, not to the documentation.

Gary -- I contacted Eric about this last week & told him the link was broken.  He looked into it & told me that they found out what happened, but it would be a few days until they could get the link restored.  In the meantime, he sent me the documentation files for v2.4.9.  E-mail me direct (k9dur@k9dur.info) & I can send them to you.

73, Ray, K9DUR
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited August 2019
    https://www.flexradio.com/downloads/flexlib_api_v2-4-9-zip/

To help, I just googled SmartSDR FlexLib and it came right up.  We will get the link fixed, but there are a few other pressing things.
  • Gary L. Robinson
    edited October 2018
    Michael, I already have the file on your link.  These files are the source code for FlexLib 2.4.9.  What I was referring to was the documentation of all the classes, functions, variables, structures, etc. for FlexLib that had been available on the wiki page.  However, that link and information is broken.

---Gary WB8ROL
  • Gary L. Robinson
    edited October 2018
    Thanks Ray!  I sent you an email.

---Gary WB8ROL
  • Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2020
    I think what you're looking for (FlexLib Doxygen output) is actually here: https://www.flexradio.com/flexlib/annotated.html.  This was lost in the shuffle when we moved to our new website, but is now back and updated for FlexLib v2.4.9.  
  • Gary L. Robinson
    edited October 2018
    Yes, that was exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks Eric!

---Gary WB8ROL
  • Mark Erbaugh
    Mark Erbaugh Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Is it possible to download this documentation for offline viewing?
  • Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited August 2019
    I can zip it up and email it to you if you like.  Shoot me a direct email: eric AT flex DASH radio DOT com.
  • Robby Robertson
    Robby Robertson Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I am interested in possibly buying a microphone from FLEX but the area on the web I viewed earlier has disappeared.

-Robby
    HP3SS

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.