Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR API Panafall Span

Options
K1ESE
K1ESE Member ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in SmartSDR API
In SmartSDR or Maestro there are two icons, a "+" and "-", to vary the frequency span of the display.

I would like to use the API to create a DXLab Commander slider to do this?  Looking through the API -
http://wiki.flexradio.com/index.php?title=SmartSDR_TCP/IP_API
Nothing appropriate jumps out at me.

Any suggestions?

K1ESE

Answers

• K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Options
    If you are using FlexLib, you set the Flex.Smoothlake.FlexLib.Panadapter.Bandwidth & Flex.Smoothlake.FlexLib.Panadapter.CenterFreq properties to the desired values.  My SDRMemory6k program uses these 2 properties to save & restore the panadapter settings for each stored memory.

If you are not using FlexLib, you can look at the FlexLib source code to determine how to set the values directly in the API.

73, Ray, K9DUR
  • K1ESE
    K1ESE Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Ray -

I don't believe DXLab Commander uses the FlexLib.  I have used the commands in the web page in my original message before to create Commander sliders.  But, I think that's different from FlexLib.

Can you suggest anything that applies to DXLab Commander?

Thanks,
    John
  • James Whiteway
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I imagine that DX Lab is using the ethernet api that you linked to, send commands to the radio and receive responses from the radio. You probably need to contact the author of DX Lab Commander to verify that and find out the proper formatting of the commands and responses for the sliders. James WD5GWY
  • K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Options
    John, I missed that you were wanting to do this in DXCommander. -- 73, Ray, K9DUR

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.