Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR API Development

Wolfgang
Wolfgang Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Hi All - I'm looking for a software developer who is able to develop a SmartSDR Remote Dashboard for our Remote DX-Station (www.hb9ryz.ch). The aim would be to have one WEB-GUI where we can use the Flexradio 6500, the Expert 1.3k Amplifier, the RemoteRig RC1216H devices to control the Expert 1.3k Amplifier and the Prosis.Tel Rotor.
73 de HB9RYZ, Wolfgang www.hb9ryz.ch

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited November 2019
    Hi Wolfgang

You might want to follow this thread and see if there is anyone that would be interested in helping you out.  However, be prepared to compensate them in some way.   You will need  a developer who has your exact hardware to that they can test while they try to make it work.

https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/remote-operating-and-node-red

Maybe you can trade operating time for work.

I am not a coder by any-means, however, I found using Node-Red a great tool that allowed me to develop exactly what you require.  It is GUI like programming.

This is what I have done with mine so far.  

Mike va3mw

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.