Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSdr 6600M ....

Jean Drolet
Jean Drolet Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
With the function keys have more choices, record, power and more.

Have the possibility to put more than 2 slices to the display on the 6600M

With the SmartSdr the signal S has the end of the meter meter.

sorry for my english .. i'm french .. googke it's my friend ;)

Comments

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    More Slices would be Nice BUT only with a external Monitor, in my opinion there is just not enough realistate on the M Radio screen for more then two Slices.
    Your other wants would also be welcome addition.

Good Idea's

73's
    Bret
    WX7Y

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.