Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smartsdr 1.7.30 download problem

Hello everyone,
Anyone having problem downloading smartsdt 1.07.30?
I can not do a full download the file. I've tried home and work with the same result.
Thank you

Comments

• Claudio - PY2PP
    edited July 2019
    Attempts:
    - Windows 7 with enabled and disabled antivirus - on a computer
    - Windows 10 - with enabled and disabled antivirus - on another computer
    - Linux - on another computer
    Different locations and internet on three computers
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Exactly what do you mean by not being able to get a full download?  Does it start and then not finish?
  • Claudio - PY2PP
    edited July 2019
    Exactly thisTim. The download starts and less than 50 percent closed. But no error is displayed. Closes as if it had come to an end
    Thanks
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited March 2017
    I am looking into it,  Thanks for the info.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited March 2017
    I looked into this last night and there was some network resource contention issues (not the server) responsible for slow downloads that could have been the reason for your download timeouts.  It appears that this condition is no longer affecting download speeds, as I was able to download the installer multiple times in less than a minute, but I am operating from a high bandwidth connection.  Please try again.
  • Claudio - PY2PP
    edited July 2019
    Hello Tim,
    I believe the traffic shapping is preventing the download.
    Thanks for help. I will look for another alternative.
    The use of an alternative provider for Internet downloads can be a friendly solution. The Internet in Brazil is a joke.
    The strange thing is that I had no problem in previous versions
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    It is likely to be the strain of Flex's servers rather than anything local to you. I have the same problem too in England come SSDR release time.

Cheers

Guy
  • Claudio - PY2PP
    edited July 2019
    A friend sent me the file. Thank you all

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.