Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR 1.6.21

dlwarnberg
dlwarnberg Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Once again, no issues with the install and all is working well... Got it installed last night and initial testing this morning showing no issues.

Thanks again FLEX

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    My install went great too. No issues. Then . . . I uninstalled 1.6.17 and uninstalled dax drivers by mistake. Had to uninstall all and reinstall and all is OK again
  • Ian1
    Ian1 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Happy to report this release went much smoother then 1.6.17 had no issue with this update.

Ian
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Ditto, here too.
  • Rick Hadley - W0FG
    Rick Hadley - W0FG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    No problems at all here.  Being as this was just a maintenance release, I just uninstalled 6.17, keeping the drivers and installed 6.21.   Back up and running in a matter of minutes.
  • Jim Ervin
    Jim Ervin Member
    edited February 2016
    I upgraded my 6300 this afternoon.  No problems here.  Uninstalled 6.17, installed 6.21.  I did keep the drivers like W0FG.  It is running with no problems.
  • Mark K9BOO
    Mark K9BOO Member
    edited October 2016
    The related firmware upgrade seems to have not gone well for me. : (
    After the firmware upgrade, the radio "freezes" a few seconds after boot-up but before Smart-SDR can run with it.  I have a support ticket entered.

Update:  The problem was resolved by doing a "white indicator" reset as described in other threads (and the hardware reference).  whew!  <sound of relief >  : ) 
    After that reset, I found the firmware had been successfully upgraded.
  • k3Tim
    k3Tim Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    No problems with upgrade, Win 10 / 1.6.17 ==>> 1.6.21

• Norm - W7CK
    Norm - W7CK Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    This time I did a complete uninstall of all previous versions.  I followed the instructions provided by Flex.  I'm running Windows 10 and have had no problems at all.  Install went without a hitch and the entire process only took about 15 minutes.
  • Mike Sonn KF9AF
    Mike Sonn KF9AF Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Install here without a hitch also.  New to the 6300...1 week today.  Running Windows 10 and performed the update without uninstalling 1.6.17.  Interesting to watch the radio and update program go through the paces.  Everything is working just fine here.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.