Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartLink Setup

Sergey KN7K
Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
I searched the forums and while there are quite a lot of posts I could not find an answer to my issue.
I have registered SmartLink a while ago and tried several times succesfully from other places.
Did not check last few months and when I did, I could not connect from iPAD or iPhone when i am not home.
SSDR on iPAD or iPhone can see and can connect on WIFI fine when I am home. Anytime I am outside - nothing.
SmartLink Automatic test pass.
As far as I see my router recognized the ports.
The only things that changed in my home over last few months is switch from Frontier FIOS to Comcast cable, but I think settings in the router show me that TCP/UDP are correct.
What do I miss?
Radio is 6600.
Thanks
Sergey, KN7K

Answers

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Have you tried to log out of SmartLink on the IPAD and log back in? 
    Sometimes I have to do that if I haven't connected in a few weeks.

What network are you using on the  IPAD when you try to login?
    in your IOS Smartlink settings you may want to try turning on IPv6 if your running on a cell network like T-Mobile.

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Hmm, it did work.
    Very weird.
    Thanks
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Hey Sergey

If you are still having issues, give me a call today at the office and I'll see if I can log in from one of my devices.

Mike va3mw
  • Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Thank you Mike, I will check it today from outside of my home and in case of any issue I will let you know. Sergey, KN7K

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.