Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smartlink Service is down.

Mike - ZL1MRC
Mike - ZL1MRC Member
edited January 2019 in SmartSDR for iOS
Can connect to the smart link service from SmartSDR App,  Getting search error, then it prompts for login WAN Authorization required.  I provide these and the comes back with search error.  Also I have lost the ability to move the active slice left or right. However I can double click on part of pan adapter to move frequency.  

Comments

• ka7gzr
    ka7gzr Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017

Mike,

No problems here with the iOS app or the PC interface.

Jim

ka7gzr 

• Mike - ZL1MRC
    Mike - ZL1MRC Member
    edited January 2019
    Hello all,

I have tracked the fault to my ISP.  Their upstream provider lost a core router and I guess they must have had a BGP prefix filter issue which caused issues with International transit.  It looks like my international routes were transiting the national links.....  

Its all sorted now and we are back on line.

Mike

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.