Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smartlink Issue

Craig Greer
Craig Greer Member
edited April 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I can no longer see Smart link on my IPAD or a windows computer Remote. I however can log in fine. In the Settings on the IOS i tested the connection using the button and it looks good but no Radio. The Radio Works fine over the LAN but not Remote. Help

Comments

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018

Be sure and run the network test. You need to get a green circle. If you get red, try resetting your router or removing power from your radio and recycle.  

Jim, K6QE

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    I am having the same issue here. All tests give a green OK but trying to connect I get
    " No response from server"
  • JohnSweeney
    JohnSweeney Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    It appears that SmartLink server is down. 
  • Steve
    Steve Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I had the same problem a while back, rebooted the router and the radio and all was well. According to Flex it was something to do with what they call "Jumbo" packets.  There is a ticket open BUT as always you cannot tell what the **** status is.
  • JohnSweeney
    JohnSweeney Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Issue fixed - local problem

• Craig Greer
    Craig Greer Member
    edited May 2018
    All i get a a green dot and i everything appears fine but no Station on the Smart-link.  I will Try Rebooting the Router i have done a full power removed from the radio Reboot everything works fine except the Remote Smart-Link.
  • JohnSweeney
    JohnSweeney Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Please make sure your Flex has a fixed IP address on your LAN.  If the Flex IP changes and you have opened ports in your router set to the old IP, it will not connect.  Use a static IP in your Flex.

• Craig Greer
    Craig Greer Member
    edited May 2018
    Well since we have been discussing this it seems that i was magically unlocked (It was locked up on their side) And now everything appears i just have a configuration issue now with ports. I forwarded everything per the instructions but i have had a firmware update on my Router and a Windows update so some where in there the issue started. Now to fine that problem and good to go. 
  • Craig Greer
    Craig Greer Member
    edited May 2018
    Thank you magical Person ----------

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.