Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartLink: "Google Couldn't sign you in"

Is anyone else seeing this today? 

Windows 10
Flex 3.1.8

The dialog under that heading says:

This browser or app may not be secure....

Comments

• K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    hi doug

i am not seeing that issue here

i am running a VM win10 with ssdr 3.1.8
    with gmail login...

paul K3SF
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2020
    This is an issue with the software used to authenticate SmartLink logins.  I recommend that you create a new SmartLink account using the email login method and not one of the two social media methods (Google and Facebook) for account creation.  The register your radio with the new account.
  • Doug - K3TZR
    Doug - K3TZR Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Thanks Tim,

This issue was confusing because I had just moved and changed ISP / router. I couldn't decide whether the problem was related to that change or something in SmartSDR.

I was able to create a new (non-Google) user id & password. I think things are working correctly now.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.