Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartCAT update

Options
Greg
Greg Member ✭✭
edited October 2016 in SmartSDR CAT
Thanks for the SmartCAT update. I use DXLabs and Commander has a set of buttons that when clicked will create slice B and set split based on the button presses (1,2,5 or 10 kHz) and make slice B the TX slice. Before the update no matter which button I pressed slice B would be set to 5 kHz above slice A. This was also tru for clicking a spot with QSX info. The spot may indicate up 1.5 but slice B would always open at +5. With this update it now sets slice B correctly. I originally thought it was a DXLabs issue but this update fixed it. Thanks! 73 Greg AB7R
Tagged:

Comments

• Bill-W9OL
    Bill-W9OL Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I think you are referring to the USER DEFINED COMMANDS? Would you mine either sending me one or uploading to the DXL files group. I'd like to see your command structure. I have a set of UDC's for cw, psk, rtty, jt, and phone tweaked for the Flex5K Haven't created a set for the 6K as yet. pse and tu de w9ol
  • Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hi Bill. No, this is not related to the user commands. Look at the VFO B window to the right of the VFO A display. Just above the VFO B window you will see the buttons already there. When you click on either one it will create slice B and make it the TX slice and set the split based on which button you click. 73 Greg

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.