Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

smart sdr version 3

12346»

Answers

• KC8P
    KC8P Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Ignore that part, irrelevant...copied by mistake.

The next important date to remember is January 14, 2020 -  support ends for Windows 7 SP1.
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018

We are baking up the cookies and will have warm milk ready for Santa (in this case FRS ;) Christmas night. I sure hope he puts V3 under the tree this year :)

Happy Holidays and to all a good night.

KC2QMA

• bobby
    bobby Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Ho ... Ho .... Ho. .... Santa is reviewing your behavoir ... nope you should have been better ... no pgxl in this sleigh .. dig down to the bottom i see sdr but cant read the version ... oops there it goes just fell out of the sleigh ... santas gettin old .. better luck next year .. you need to behave better!
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I see no reason for a upgrade trial period.  FRS always provides Release Notes describing the new version enhancement(s) and/or fix(es).  If you want the improvements pay for them, if not, run an older version.  It's always up to you.
  • Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I wish there was some capability to edit the post after someone replies. You can edit until that point. I do try to read before posting but often in too much of a hurry. Sorry for the bad grammar.
  • Charlie_KB8CR
    Charlie_KB8CR Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I'm wishing for paddle CW from the laptop over SmartLink in v.3.x.
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Cant wait to see what's in V3!
  • AA0KM
    AA0KM Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Me either! ha lol..

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.