Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smart sdr ios vpn

Rob Swannell
Rob Swannell Member
edited August 2016 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Want toset up IOS using VPN on ipad , having problems setting up vpn excess with ipad. I have been using softether server software on raspberry pi at my home router. Also I have maestro using the raspberry pi with softether bridge software working through my hotspot on my mobile phone , working with no problem's. I did try the VPN on my iPad with home network using ip address it work. But when trying my ddns id and out my network does not work. I have the softether ports on penalties on router. Any ideas. Rob G3XFA g3xfa@btinternet.com

Answers

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016

I assume you are use L2TP on your iPad. Most people do not port forward their router:

UDP port 500

UDP port 1701

UDP port 4500

Jim, K6QE

• Rob Swannell
    Rob Swannell Member
    edited August 2016
    Still no luck with the VPN connection on ipad

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.