Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smart SDR 3.1.8 not remembering RX antenna setting on 40m

Options
N1DZ
N1DZ Member ✭✭
edited January 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
On 40m I use antenna 1 for RX and TX. When I switch to another band that uses antenna 2 for RX and TX and I go back to 40m the RX antenna for 40m is not antenna 1 anymore but antenna 2. The TX antenna is the correct antenna 1. Every other band remembers its antenna settings correctly. Only on 40 m does the RX not remembers its setting. 
Using a 6600 and Smartsdr 3.1.8 on Win 10 computer.
Looking forward to a solution.
Thanks.

Comments

• Paul - K6HR
    Paul - K6HR Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Read the SSDR manual section that refers to "Profiles". Once you set them up, you'll never have this 'problem' again!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.