Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smart SDR 3.0.1.9 with WSJT-X MOX not releasing

2»

Answers

• Jamie WW3S
    Jamie WW3S Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    The latest alpha version fixes this....
  • Dave AA6YQ
    Dave AA6YQ Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Enabling Commander to work with SmartSDR v3 requires a defect repair in Commander and defect repairs included in the current alpha test version of SmartSDR v3. A public release will be made available when testing is complete.

Note that the next version of Commander will not support multiFlex.

• Dave AA6YQ
    Dave AA6YQ Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I have been posting updates to the DXLab Discussion Group:

https://groups.io/g/DXLab/messages
  • N3RC
    N3RC Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Jamie   I am pretty new to Flex but I dont see an alpha version other than v3.0.1.9 on the Flex site and that version, which I am running, definitely has the error?

Or it could be a hack from the people complaining about 'automated qsos' because you can complete a FT8 qso by hitting the SDR TUNE button during the qso in a timely fashion! They have forced more manual intervention!!!

73  Roger N3RC
  • Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Would just like to point out how simple switching versions back to V2 is on the 6600M - tap "menu," then "radio," then "switch versions." 
  • Dave AA6YQ
    Dave AA6YQ Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    As I understand it, alpha test versions are only available to a limited set of "alpha test" users. 

Dave, AA6YQ
  • N3RC
    N3RC Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Neil
    Have 6600, not the M, and can not find such a process for SDR 3 running on w10.  Also I  had to
    send my new 6600 back to Flex for a corrupted SD/CD card so am not too excited about fooling with
    loading/reloading the firmware. I have recommended Flex consider letting owners change out the firmware cards which I had to do with a new 7610. And I would think that in general Flex owners are better equipped to replace firmware cards than Icom owners. 

SHipping the whole thing back to fix software was not cool!

Dont want to be too negative as the 6600 replaced a K3 and 7610 and I love it  and I am sure AA6YQ/Flex will get this resolved.

73 Roger N3RC

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.