Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smarlink

WA5YOM
WA5YOM Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for iOS
Smartlink gave me a green light after the test (manual port forwarding ) but will not connect via smartlink through my iphone. Also, I downloaded my smartsdr ios...workd fine on my iPhone... cannot get the second copy to work

Answers

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    We need more details.
  • WA5YOM
    WA5YOM Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    It just started working all of a sudden.....My other question relates to a second copy of SmartSDR that I just installed on my Ipad...Thia ipad does not use the same Itunes account as mu Iphome, thus the restore does not work, at least that is my explanation as to why I think it does not unlock SmartSDR IOS. So how do I get the Ipad SmartSdr to unlock on the Ipad?
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Buy another copy of SmartSDR for IOS. The locense for SmartSDR for IOS is tied to your iTunes account. Why wouldn't you have the iPad and iPhone on the same iTunes account? All paid apps are the same way, tied to one account. Dave wo2x
  • WA5YOM
    WA5YOM Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Ipad is my wife's
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    edited July 2017
    I have five IOS devices under the same account so they can share purchases.
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    edited July 2017
    You can set up family sharing https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201088
  • ThisUserDoesNotExist
    ThisUserDoesNotExist Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    FYI: Family sharing doesn't work with In-App Purchases.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.