Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smallest 'bug' possible

DrTeeth
DrTeeth Member ✭✭
edited January 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Smallest possible bug found in 1.4.0.
Just noticed that 'receive' is spelt 'recieve' in the bubble help text for the 'REMOTE' button.

Comments

• Dave - WB5NHL
    Dave - WB5NHL Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Yup, you get the award... smallest bug and sharpest eye!
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Guy 
    We spell it both ways here, thanks to public education. We can't all be wrong, well half of us might be, but fractions are way above my pay scale too.image
    73, Jay - NO5J
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited April 2015
    you might need some help with colour, aluminium, petrol, boot and solder, or maybe football too then :) I love the fun of the international language language called English :) - We have long discussions even in our household ... my stepkids are Kiwi's ... I am a brit ... you can't image the fun :) 73 Simon ZL4PLM
  • Ross - K9COX
    Ross - K9COX Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    We are not separated by a common language after all, i before e except after c
  • Lee - N2LEE
    Lee - N2LEE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Thats it !!!!  I am selling my Flex. LOL

• rfoust
    rfoust Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Wow, good eye! .-)

• Steve-N5AC
    Steve-N5AC Community Manager admin
    edited February 2017
    I've entered this in our problem tracking system -- thanks
  • NX6D Dave
    NX6D Dave Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.