Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

slice b is missing

NM1W
NM1W Member ✭✭
edited July 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
This morning I fire up smartsdr and go to create a 2nd rcvr and now I have A and C.. I look on all the other bands and panadpters to find slice b, and I just dont see it; I see others talking about the persistence and slices offscreen, but perhaps there needs to be a pulldown showing freqs of all the slices per pandadpter.. How do get back slice b? Thanks -jim NM1W

Comments

• NM1W
    NM1W Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    slice b is back after a chkdsk (which found issues) and obviously a reboot.. Life is good again...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.